Monday, February 21, 2005

Camera envy

Becoming a Flickr Addict has its bad points. I have already shelled out cash to become a Pro member because I am finding all sorts of snaps to share. Secondly, with my impending birthday I am thinking about getting a new camera. My Casio Exilim is fantastic and slips in anywhere.* And while it is a great holiday and going out cam, I would like something with a huge zoom and a fuck-off lens.
So I have been doing a little window surfing and found a Pentax one which is very expensive but has this cool On Safari Retro look. OR there is this very good Casio effort from the same family as my current snapper.
I think I am leaning towards the Pentax as it has 5x optical zoom... hmmmm
*I regularly have admiring comments made about the wee shiny thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home