Saturday, February 26, 2005

Subversive knitting

Subversive knitting
Subversive knitting,
originally uploaded by The Kitten's Toe.
You know Blugg is always telling me to "do something" with the very little free time I have in between working and traveling to work and back*, making dinner**, blogging, and watching TV etc.

Maybe this is something I could get into. Seriously. I think the lack of cat knitting is obscene and someone has to do something about it otherwise the situation will become critical.

*Daily I am away from home for 12 hours - it takes me an hour do-to-door to get from home to work.
**Although, to be fair, in The New Deal, Blugg does now "cook" twice a week after 5 and a half years of nagging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. just to stop the bleedin' naggin' !!!

26/2/05 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home