Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cats in Odd Places thriving...

dryer cat
dryer cat,
originally uploaded by twwbond.
Naughty me. It's been 4 days since my last blog entry. Been away conferencing but I return avec gusto.

Have been evangelising about Flickr... It is truly addictive. At this conference I saw some really cool stuff on audiophotos, where people add audio - whether it be in soundseeing form or explanation form - to images. It then becomes a much more evocative artifact. Hoping Flickr will let people do this soon, if Yahoo have the foresight to think about it now it has bought Flickr.

My Cats in Odd Places group is doing well and it seems to cheer people up and put a smile on faces. It certainly puts one on mine every morning when I check the feed. Thirty-seven cats in very strange places there now. Check 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home