Monday, June 27, 2005

I left my heart...

DSC01641
DSC01641,
originally uploaded by Wyscan.
We have arrived in San Francisco. It was Gay Pride today - we had no idea. But we knew when we saw a completely naked guy riding a bike. Or maybe that happens all the time here.

We almost missed the plane because I got the flight time wrong. When we arrived at the airport, we then found out we had been put on the bloomin standby.

Went for a sarnie and found ourselves sitting beside some rapper and his bling bling posse. I knew he was famous because people kept staring and asking for photos. When I first saw him I thought he was Whoopi Goldberg.

I asked if he was famous or something and he nodded and mumbled "Yeah, jsadljkjad". As you might be able to tell I have no clue who he was. He had silver front teeth and dreds. He was quite short. That's about it.

After saying "who?" twice, I decided to leave it, saying instead "Oh, we are British so we have no clue." I asked him if he had been there, but he had not. So I know he was not Lil Bow Wow.

Hopefully going to meet up with Dave tomorrow for brekkie before heading off to sniff the seals on Pier 69 or whatever it is.

It is bloody cold here. I thought this was California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home