Friday, August 05, 2005

Lilly Cat

Lilly Cat
Lilly Cat,
originally uploaded by The Kitten's Toe.
Her name is indeed Lilly. And she does indeed belong to the neighbours. Very nice neighbours they are too.

They had been away and had returned yesterday. They had just started to wonder where she had got to.

They were very nice and said she would find her way back next door once she realised they were back. Her mum cooks her special steaks and chicken and said she would not eat catfood. Oh yes she does.

She is 17. I knew she was a she, and that she was old. I just knew it: despite Mad Aussie Mate trying to convince me she was young and sick.

Pfftt...

I suppose she will go of her own accord, which will be sad. But at least she is only next door and she knows she is welcome now.

She is gorgeous. Very talkative.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Kind of sad. I was hoping for you that you wouldn't find the owners but I am sure they are happy to have her back, it is always sad to lose an animal and have no idea where it is.

7/8/05 2:50 AM  
Blogger Toe said...

I know.. But she is *still* here, even though we have stopped feeding her...

But I am soooo relieved that we know she is old, not ill, well looked after and loved, and that she i sjust next door so can come and visit!!! I just think we should get our own now - from a cat home. I say let's get a cat ourselves that is old to give them a great last few years.

7/8/05 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home