Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tube gossip time

Even though I no longer have to take the Tube in My New Job, I still like to keep up with the gossip, you know how it is. So this is taken from themanwhofellasleep's Tube Gossip, which incidentally is now a regular column in London's Time Out magazine.

Scray thing is, I know I have said number 4 a number of times. It could well have been on the Tube.

1 December
1. Don't say "maybe". When you say "maybe" it means you're going to cancel.
2. The Passion of the Christ is one of the few Mel Gibson films where the villains aren't English.
3. Want a mint?
4. It's not about megapixels, it's about the quality of the lens.
5. What? Do I have a sticker on my head saying "Don't reply to my emails"?
6. I've never been to the Boogaloo... sounds like the second version of the Good Mixer.
7. Why is the paint never the same colour as on the tin?
8. Don't mind me. Pretend I'm not here.
9. It wasn't a nightmare. It just wasn't a very nice dream.
10. Suddenly the newsagents are full of orange multi-vitamin drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home