Thursday, February 01, 2007

I actually have readers

So my absence has been inexcusable, but you all know what life gets like sometimes.

However, what IS inexcusable is that I failed to notice that somehow 55 comments have been waiting for my moderation - I used to get emails telling me when someone had commented, and I DID select no moderation!!

Jeez! Sorry people! Wow though... there I was thinking I was in an echo chamber (which, OK, I know I kind of am), but all you lovely people have actually been commenting!

So, apologies for that.

Normal services resumed - especially now that I have upgraded to the new blogger system which - finally - lets one use "labels"... sheesh - can someone standardised the language already?*

*Why am I suddenly speaking like an American teenager?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home