Monday, May 02, 2005

Garden fun

Garden
Garden,
originally uploaded by The Kitten's Toe.
So now I have done the Grown Up Thing and started to spend my money on items such as Garden Furniture.

I think the new table and chairs, at which I shall eat Eggs Benedict, Drink Coffee and Wine, and Read the Shit Newspapers, are well worth the money already. I have just come in after sitting out there during today and this evening. Beats sitting in front of the telly. I have my radio out there.

And my herbs and other new plants. Discovered one of them - which I only just bought last week - had a mammoth, and I mean mammoth fly infestation. At first I thought it was just shadow or something. Then I realised it was a swarming mass of incubating FLIES. I have since annihilated them. It almost made me boak up my scrambled eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home