Friday, February 09, 2007

Meta meta

So I have been checking in every now and again with LonelyGirl15 and co. I sort of binge on the videos all at once.

Anyway, given that the news came out today that the ARG Perplex City (or Perspex City, as I have been calling it for a long time, ahem) has been solved (a UK man found a red cube in a Nothamptonshire woods and bagged 100k), I was intrigued to see this set of videos from tigerlilylynn.

Now I have never participated in an ARG - too short an attention span and little patience - so I am not sure about all the language and arg norms.

Whether she/he is part of the action and planted as a guide, or whether she/he is a true ARG nut just being helpful, I am not sure. But this has all sparked my interest again and I will now have to go watch all these other characters' videos. I need to clone my eyes and brain!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RachelC said...

You can catch up with the game and learn the terminology go see this:

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/

9/2/07 10:35 PM  
Blogger Toe said...

cool - thanks rachel!

9/2/07 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home