Friday, February 02, 2007

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me

So in December, my friend Bre Pettis from Imakethings.com tagged me in this blog tag thingy thing. Now I have to tell you 5 things you did not know about me, which is utterly against my online nature - at least not in such a direct way.

1. I was born in what is now part of China.
2. I once had to parade around Victoria train station in a giant Koala costume to advertise a student travel agents' Australia Day promotion.
3. My paddington bear is 27 years old.
4. I am pretty sure I still hold my school 100m record which I set in 1988.
5. I once refused to let Prince Andrew have a go on my bagpipes.

And finally, I have to tag five other people - so here goes. Alice, Aleks, Lisa, Bill, and Kosso.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am so slow. Just spotted this - will have a think.

8/2/07 1:59 PM  
Anonymous john said...

Thanks for this information. I had not really thought about some of the items you covered.

10/5/11 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home