Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Second Life toolbar

I stumbled upon this. I have probably been underground while everyone else has been happily using this extensively, mind you.

It is a Second Life toolbar which even has an embedded media player in there so you can listen to SL podcasts etc.*

Cool. Now podcast.com needs to get in there to supply it with its SL channel, and BlogHud needs a spot there with the RSS feeds from other sites...

What a cool little metaverse tool.

Keep the cross over tools coming!

*Actually, on further investigation I think it is just a radio player - I am not sure if you can load it up with podcast feeds yourself. That would be perfect for me.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
i am the creator of the toolbar.
it's easier for me, if you contact me via the contact-link in the toolbar (the menu next the toolbar-logo) ;-)

about the toolbar:
you can hear radio and also podcasts with the radio-button and you can add your own favorites!

and now, you can read rss from bloghud...

thanx 4 your review

15/2/07 2:44 PM  
Blogger Toe said...

Excellent stuff! Good work...

:0)

15/2/07 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great cross over idea.
I wonder where else all this is going to go – these cross over tools. I just heard of the GeoGlobe, a Google Earth sort of idea within Second Life. Personally, I don't quite understand the point of that. Although, I think they want to probably sell some advertising or something like that to people.
Second Life scares me, to be honest. I haven't joined it – and don't think I ever will. Know some people who have, and the whole idea freaks me out. It's just too weird for me.

27/11/07 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time I saw Second Life I didn’t like it because I thought it’s just like the others. But when I tried it, I got addicted to it. And now, your post which is about a toolbar is the very first toolbar I will have for Second Life.

29/4/08 3:55 PM  
Anonymous bodas said...

It seems, that nobody is using Second Life anymore.

1/7/09 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home