Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Rambo and CNN

This is mildly amusing and more people should create these*. Found this via Boing Boing; it is an edit of Rambo lines over Iraq war/US media footage. So you have CNN reporters as Rambo and so on.

Reminded me a lot though of Chris Morris'
Bushwhacked. It was audio only, but it was Bush edited. The result is probably more to the truth than what he really said, that being the point. British humour at its Monty-Pythonish best.

Incidentally, we have been watching
Mr Morris' latest effort, Nathan Barley. US readers: I am not sure how he , as a character, would go down in the US.**

*How come I don't get any funny emails anymore of photoshopped pictures and edited audio or video? Are viral emails dead? Or is everyone too busy blogging at work instead?

**Obviously, I do not mean that in a sexual way. And now you are probably all thinking "I never thought you did mean that Toe - cuh." Who am I kidding? What do I mean "all"? Cah - that'll be all two of me reading this rubbish!

1 Comments:

Blogger kosso said...

Antispam filters, I would say. But I would also say that web based email accounts are a safe haven for it. in a way...

How come I don't get any funny emails anymore of photoshopped pictures and edited audio or video? Are viral emails dead? Or is everyone too busy blogging at work instead?

2/3/05 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home